- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 25 February 2012
Preparing for World Maths Day
On March 7th our class will be taking part in World Maths day. We will be answering math questions on line while competing against children our own age. Ms. Lirenman has given us a copy of our passwords so that we can practice both at school and at home. Here's a little video of us practicing at school.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 14:17