- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 6 February 2012
Playing with Sock Puppet
Today at the end of the day Lawrence had to wait around a little longer than usual for his ride home. While waiting he created this little movie on our class iPad using the Sock Puppet app. While this puppet show was done in about three minutes it shows us that there is a huge creative potential with this app. Ms. Lirenman can't wait to get us all to use it. If you're curious to see what Lawrence created check out his YouTube video.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 19:44