- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
A New iPad App
This weekend Ms. Lirenman discovered the iPad App called LetterReflex. It helps those of us with letter reversals because we have to fix letters (and words) when they are facing the wrong direction. Here are a few pictures of some of us using the app. If you can't tell by the pictures, it's a lot of fun.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 15:47