- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Every Tuesday we spend 40 minutes with our favourite school teacher librarian Mrs. Sandhu. Here is a picture of us at library. Can you tell which Tuesday this picture was taken on? We'll give you a hint.... it has to do with love, friendship, chocolate, flowers, and smiles. Our entire school decided to wear red, pink, purple, or white on this special day too.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:00