Look how good we are at finding word wall words in our poems.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Learning Our Poems
About once a week Ms. Lirenman gives us new poems to add to our ever expanding poetry book. We usually practice reading the poems in a variety of ways including boys only, girls only, echo reading etc. We like to play detective with our poems too, searching for words that are on our word wall. Here is a short video of us reading our latest poem, plus some pictures showing us finding our word wall words in the poems.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:55