For the next three weeks our focus in Socials Studies is jobs in our community. What better way to learn about jobs in our community than be inviting our community into our classroom. What better people to start with than our parents.
Today our first visitor arrived, Matthew, Koden's dad. Can you guess what his job is? He showed us some of his special tools including his stethoscope, thermometer, blood pressure cuff, pupil gage, and a needle. He told us about his favourite part of his job - giving needles and making people feel comfortable while he does it. He also told us about his least favourite part of his job - changing diapers on older grown ups.
Here are some photos from his visit. Can you guess what his job is? Leave your guess in the comments section and we'll let you know if you're correct.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog