When we got to school this morning Ms. Lirenman had a little surprise for us. The school district's set of loaner iPods were back in our classroom. Needless to say we're pretty excited to have them. Unfortunately Ms. Lirenman says that they are pretty messy and it's really hard to find the good stuff on them so she's going to clean them up a bit before she lets the rest of the school use them. That's maybe not such a bad thing because we can still use them.
Today during guided reading Ms. Lirenman was helping some of us work on our fluency. How perfect really because we got to use the iPods to record our reading. It was great to be able to listen to how we read so that we know where we need to improve. Here are a few photos of us reading into the iPods.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog