- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 18 February 2012
Inside My Heart
For Valentines Day we filled in a heart made up of puzzle pieces. In each piece we put something that took up space in our hearts because it was important to us. Obviously each heart looked different because we all have different things in our hearts. We called this work Inside My Heart. Here is a little video of some of our hearts. Enjoy.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:59