- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Community Read iPod Style
Today was our first Community Read with the iPods in our classroom. Typically Ms. Lirenman has one iPad and one iPod to share with her students during community read. Today she had one iPod for anyone that wanted one. Almost every child wanted an iPod to read with their families. Here's the proof!
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:44