We have learned so much in our classroom this term and we are now on a much needed school holiday. This school holiday comes with some sadness though as today marked the last day with our beloved principal Mr. Sekhon. In January, Mr. Sekhon is off to be at principal at a different Surrey school. Replacing him is our new principal Ms. MacFarlane. We look forward to getting to know her better and we hope she is just as nice or even nicer than Mr. Sekhon.
By the time we return in January everyone will FINALLY be six. Nicolas (Dec 27) and Christine (Dec 31) wishing you both a very happy birthday. We will enjoy our six days of everyone being six as Eric will start the train of seven year olds on January 6th.
Wishing everyone a healthy and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays. School resumes on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
Love Ms. Lirenman and Division 16
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog