At the end of our first week with the iPad two students worked together using the Puppet Pals app. Although the students did not want to record their voices while exploring the app they did create a funny animation video. Obviously we have only scratched the surface of what we can do with this app. Ms. Lirenman was so impressed with it that she downloaded a whole lot more features that go with it. Here's what they created.
Fingers crossed if you follow this link you'll see their creation.
Exploring the Puppet Pals App for the First Time
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog