If your child has discovered an app that you think the rest of the class might enjoy to have on our class iPad or on Ms. Lirenman's iPod please let leave a comment or let her know directly.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Sunday, 18 December 2011
iPod and iPad Apps
Since the iPad arrived in our classroom two weeks ago several parents have approached Ms. Lirenman asking what apps she is using with us. Here is a direct link to apps she likes for teaching and learning. Most of the apps she has been using are free and are open ended to allow the children to explore at their own level or pace. This is not a complete list and hopefully over time it will continue to be updated. She has not listed any of the books that she has downloaded as this list could become quite exhaustive and is really the children's choice.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 09:39