Have you ever written on super big paper? What do you like to do you writing on - in a notebook, on small paper, in a booklet, on large paper, or a computer or.....?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Writing from a Web
Today Ms. Lirenman showed us how to use a web to help us expand our writing. After the lesson we began our writing. Someone in our class asked if we could write on the big chart paper. Ms. Lirenman said YES and many of us chose to write on this big paper. Here are a few pictures of us busy getting down to our writing. You'll notice that some of us tried to use webs to help us write more interesting sentences. Many of us really love writing.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:28