- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Ms. Will is a teacher candidate from UBC. She will be in our classroom every Tuesday for the month of November. In January she will be with us for two weeks straight and will teach a little bit each day. After Spring Break she will be with us for 13 weeks straight, and will plan and teach many of our lessons with guidance from Ms. Lirenman. If you haven't had a chance to introduce yourself to her, please take the time to do so. We feel very lucky to have her join our classroom.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:15