- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
During the month of November we have been working hard exploring the concept of addition. We have been rotating through six different math stations, most of which are open ended so that we can work at the addition level that is just right for each of us. Here's a little video of us working hard learning, and expanding our addition math fact knowledge.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 15:30