- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 1 October 2011
Learning About Numbers
During the month of September we spent a lot of time working with numbers. We counted, we created, and we played number games. One of our favourite games to play was the 100 Board Counting Game. To play the game we took turns rolling a six sided dice. We then crossed off as many numbers as the dice told us to cross off. The person whose last roll landed exactly on the number 100 won.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 11:03